Place Category: Monasteries
His day is on the 24th of Juin of each year.
the church: it was built in 1889 and had two altars, the first to honour Saint John, and the second to honour SAINT THOMAS.
The building was completed in 1895 by the effort of the priests MOUBARAK KEYROUZ and YOUHANNA KARAM, along with the donations of most of KEYROUZ family. The church was maintained by the late MOUKHTAR CHAFIK TOUFIC KEYROUZ, since 1956 and till fourty years later.
Sorry - Comments are closed